College Information: Health and Safety, Policies and Information

Health and Safety

If you have a health & safety problem, your Building Rep should be your first port of call for any health or safety query or problem.

You may also contact the Chair, Vice Chair or Secretary they have been elected by the union locally. They are part of the local procedures agreed with your management, with statutory rights, to deal with health and safety.

Reporting Problems

We would like to be informed of any accidents which have had or may have had serious consequences. We’re also interested in preventing accidents so would appreciate reports of anything you consider to be ‘an accident waiting to happen’.

UCU H&S information

UCU produces and extensive range of fact sheets specifically for UCU health and safety reps as well as examples of good practice and useful tools.

Bradford College Policies and Procedures:




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s